me.my self.i

me.my self.i

Kamis, 16 Juni 2011

thinking of you

sometimes,i feel bored with this all..
thought about an uncertain situation..
a lot of my time wasted,
seconds in my hours was passed,only to an uncertain hope..


im tired,
i want it all to be over..




i often think,
is it enough just to look at you?
is it enough just to hear your voice?
is it enough just picturing you?
is it enough just thinking about you?




i want more than that..
i want to run to reach you,
then i'll hold your hand closely..




my mind,my heart,my soul,my instincts,
crying because of you..
every thought is only on you..
shadows that came into my eyes is only,you..




i have tried to forget you,
removing you from my mind..
but,
im still always remember you. . .




i want to run,go and passed,
but you're still spinning around in my mind. . .







..cause when im with him,i'm thinking of you. . .






2 komentar: